Call for Papers
Due to the success and interest in our first two editions of Post&Parcel Live, we will be hosting our third virtual conference from 27-28 January 2021.
Post&Parcel Live presents all of the latest up-to-date insights and information from the last-mile, making it one of the most forward thinking and encompassing virtual conferences in the world, with over 1000 senior mail and express executives in attendance.
We are issuing an official ‘call for papers’ for expert speakers to share their knowledge on a variety of topics related to the mail and express industry. This year we’re looking for speakers who can contribute to the following areas of discussion:
- Postal Perspectives
- Vaccine Distribution: How can we help?
- Future of Same Day Delivery
- Diversity for Business Success
- The Future of Electrification
- What Have we Learnt from COVID-19 & Peak Season?
- Rural Delivery Solutions
- Optimising Data
- Competing in the Last Mile
- Creating the Perfect Consumer Experience
To be considered for inclusion as a speaker, please complete our online form. Remember to include details on:
- What you would like to focus your presentation on
- Who will be presenting
- Which sector of our audience you think this presentation will be valuable to
- Any additional information you think is important
This virtual event is brought to you by Post&Parcel. Every week Post&Parcel features the latest news, analysis of trends, insightful viewpoints, and exclusive interviews with leading industry experts. Find out more at www.postandparcel.info